Dye Sublimated Apparel Market Share, Trends, Growth, By Product, Application, Demand And Global Forecast 2020-2028
September 14, 2021
Reports And Data
Dye Sublimated Apparel Market Size – USD 4.48 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 9.5%, Trends –Rising automation and technology of digital print platformsNEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 14, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The global dye sublimated apparel market is predicted to be valued at USD 9.19 Billion by 2028 from USD 4.48 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 9.5% through the estimated timeline. The industry growth is resultant to the escalating demand for fashionable clothes among youth population and growing consumer’s inclination towards automation. Sublimating apparel refers to the modification of the existing garments in various forms of pants, t-shirts, cotton fabrics, shirts, etc., according to new fashions, using dye/ink. In the process, firstly the ink is printed onto a paper digitally and later the printed image is imprinted or transferred to a fabric material utilizing heat. This technique is known as dye sublimation. This printing majorly applies to several rigid and fabric materials. Numerous and unlimited colors are highly used for dyeing the attire. Dye-sublimation technique on a broad array of clothing materials or garments is getting popular because of its high-quality and advanced photographic results.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3831
To ensure breathability and minimize the wrinkles occurrence of apparel, the integration of reduced frictional resistance technology has become crucial. Rising spending on various customized clothes with printed graphics as well as gradient tones is majorly fueling the sector growth. The product demand is elevating due to the increasing popularity of online retailers. Retailers globally are venturing especially into online retail as a large number of consumers in developed and developing nations are highly preferring digital marketplaces for purchasing products. This factor is also supporting the growth of the industry.
The COVID-19 Impact:
The global textile industry has experienced a major downfall with the pandemic outbreak worldwide. The requirement for fashionable clothes has come to a standstill owing to sudden imposition of lockdown, globally. Businesses, including malls and apparel stores were ordered by government to shut down. With restricted movements and social distancing rules, consumers are compelled to avoid visit such places in order to prevent the spread of the virus. These factors are majorly hampering the sector growth.
Major vendors in the sector are Under Armour Inc., Gildan, dasFlow Custom Athletic Apparel, HanesBrands Inc., Bella+Canvas, Royal Apparel, Wooter Apparel, Augusta Sportswear Brands, Oasis Sublimation, and Renfro Corporation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dye sublimated apparel market on the basis of product type, printing technique, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
• Golf Shirts
Printing Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
• Small Format Heat Press
• Calender Heat Press
• Flatbed Heat Press
• 3D Vacuum Heat Press
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
To know more about this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dye-sublimated-apparel-market
Further key findings in the report
• By product type, the t-shirts segment is leading the industry. Various start-ups in the market are highly preferring customized t-shirts as their advertising tool. This trend is supporting the segment growth. The leggings segment is rising at fastest CAGR in the commenced period owing to its popularity among female population for offering mobility, flexibility and comfort.
• Based on printing technique, the segment of small format heat press contributed to the highest industry revenue in the year 2019. Many start-ups are acquiring the small format heat press technique to sustain the competition market because of its cheaper set up. The 3D vacuum segment is predicted to occupy the highest CAGR in the projection period, owing to the growing demand for modern t-shirt designing.
• The offline distribution channel segment held the highest market possession in 2019. This segment registered stellar growth owing to the rising preference of consumers for offline stores to get a wide range of customized dye sublimated garments based on distinct themes, including sports club logos and festivals. The online distribution channel segment is gaining traction in the sector due to the booming e-commerce platforms.
• Asia Pacific considered as the largest market in 2019. Growing retailers’ infrastructure and the rapid establishment of manufacturers and the textile industry is highly contributing to this regional market expansion.
Request for Discount of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3831
Key Features of the Dye Sublimated Apparel Market Report:
• The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics.
• Provides a futuristic outlook on the key market drivers and restraining factors.
• A comprehensive 8-year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and pattern.
• In-depth analysis of the key product segments and application spectrum
• Provides strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants to provide a competitive advantage over the other companies.
• Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides a SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market.
• Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Dye Sublimated Apparel Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. HanesBrands Inc.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Product Benchmarking
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Product Benchmarking
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Under Armour Inc.
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Product Benchmarking
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Royal Apparel
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3831
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read our Blog @
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.