Nasal Oxygen Tube Market Global Analysis, Segments, Size, Share, Industry Growth and Recent Trends by Forecast to 2027
September 15, 2021
Reports And Data
The market for Nasal Oxygen Tube is growing out of critical customer needs.NEW YORK , NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, The Global Nasal Oxygen Tube Market was valued at USD 4.73 Billion in 2019 and is projected to attain a value of USD 10.12 Billion by the end of the forecast period in 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.7%. The market for Nasal Oxygen Tube is growing out of critical customer needs. The nasal oxygen tube industry that has grown from its nascent to the advanced stages very rapidly. Nasal Oxygen Tube market can be divided into several segments and sub-segments. It includes services ranging from unskilled care to skilled nursing. The product range is also very wide, and so is the scope and need for specializations.
High-flow nasal cannula (HFNC), under the Product Type segment, is expected to grow the fastest during the forecast period. High-flow nasal cannula (HFNC) oxygen therapy comprises an air/oxygen blender, an active humidifier, a single heated circuit, and a nasal cannula. It delivers adequately heated and humidified medical gas at up to 60 L/min of flow and is considered to have a number of physiological effects: reduction of anatomical dead space, constant fraction of inspired oxygen, and good humidification. Increasing paediatric healthcare need and a growing geriatric population worldwide are the main industry drivers. Coupled with these are the increasing incidences of chronic respiratory diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthma, pneumonia and so on. These diseases need urgent hospitalisation and care, and upon hospitalisation, patients require nasal oxygen tubing to restore their respiratory functions. As developing countries are investing in healthcare, the scourge of cross-contamination and hospital acquired infection (HAI) need to be addressed. Thus, the demand for single use nasal oxygen tubes is increasing, which will be positively affecting industry growth. Worldwide population older than 60 years might reach to 2 billion by 2050, according to WHO, which might lead to increasing chronic respiratory diseases being diagnosed which augments the demand for nasal cannulas. Nasal Oxygen Tubes are very cost effective and now come in many product variants which look into aspects like patient comfort while using the products. Ultra-soft nasal tubes, as being manufactured by Smith Medical and Salter Labs is expected to drive industry growth. It has a ready and growing demand today. The North American region was the industry leader in 2018, due to very high investments in healthcare, while Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2128
Technological advancements and rapid digitization have streamlined the daily operations of the pharmaceutical industry. Increasing spending on medicine due to growing geriatric populace, rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing number of product launches, and growing number of R&D activities are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the market. Increasing focus on patient engagement solutions, rising focus to cater to growing unmet clinical demand, adoption of advanced technologies to streamline workflows in healthcare sector, and availability of skilled healthcare professionals has been positively impacting the pharma & healthcare industry. The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has further increased focus on healthcare facilities, teleconsultation and telemedicine, and increased burden on the healthcare industry compelling governments and companies to invest heavily to cater to the growing global demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
• Increasing number of respiratory diseases like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), asthmas and so on are multiplying the need of nasal oxygen tube interventions.
• North America has the leading share in the nasal oxygen tube industry chiefly because of the converging trends of their ageing population, rise in the number and cases of chronic diseases and significant investments in healthcare.
• Asia Pacific region will witness the highest CAGR in the nasal oxygen tube sector during the forecast period on account of cost advantages, rise in the numbers of the ailing population and an increased need of hygiene-based healthcare in public and private. 10% of healthcare investment in R&D is expected by 2019
• China and India are expected to witness a huge surge in the nasal oxygen tube market, as the market value is expected to double itself in India shortly. As more number of aged population is expected to be residing in China and Asia Pacific region by 2050, along with increased healthcare spending by their respective governments, the use of these products is expected to increase.
• Developing countries are increasing their public healthcare spending, and as such, the number of hospitals and clinics is expected to increase where these products are used to a huge extent.
• These products are popular primarily due to the advantage of oxygen intake regulation, which most of them have.
• By product type, High-flow nasal oxygen tube occupies the largest market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR.
• A rise in the disposable income, increasing awareness about these products, improved sources of funding and greater technological and scientific innovations boost the industry.
• Many companies like Flexicare Limited (UK), Salter Labs (USA), Smiths Medical Inc (USA), Teleflex Inc (USA), Fairmont Medical (Australia), Hamilton Medicals (Switzerland), Neotech Products (USA) and Sunset Healthcare Solutions Inc (USA) amongst others operate in the marketplace.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2128
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Nasal Oxygen Tube market by Type, by Services, by Product, by Software and by Region:
• Low-flow nasal oxygen tube
• High-flow nasal oxygen tube
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Acute Respiratory Failure
• Carbon Monoxide Toxicity
• Ambulatory Service Centres (ASC)
The report discusses in detail the top companies in the market along with their recent initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint venture, partnerships, corporate and government deals, collaborations, and brand promotions and product launches among others. The report further discusses the companies’ initiatives and investments in key regions across the globe such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Region analysis Covers:
• North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the report offers a comprehensive analysis of the factors expected to drive the global Nasal Oxygen Tube market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2027. The report is an all-inclusive document covering the market landscape and a futuristic perspective on its growth and progress. The report also provides an analysis of the entry-level driving and restraining factors for the new entrants contributing to the market. The report also offers strategic recommendations to the established players as well as new entrants to help them gain a strong foothold in the market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2128
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Read More Reports:-
Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/clinical-chemistry-analyzers-market-to-reach-usd-16-81-billion-by-2027.html
Apheresis Equipment Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/apheresis-equipment-market-to-reach-usd-3-21-billion-by-2027.html
Neuroprosthetics Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/neuroprosthetics-market-to-reach-usd-17-75-billion-by-2027.html
Hearing Amplifiers Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/hearing-amplifiers-market-to-reach-usd-104-67-million-by-2027.html
Obesity Treatment Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/obesity-treatment-market-to-reach-usd-23-22-billion-by-2027.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.